The first iteration of the immortal council was not put into use because their ideals were too extreme. With the enemy at the gate, Lihuvim has little choice but to reactivate these dangerous prototypes.
This is a 3 phase encounter with 2 bosses in Phase 1 & 2 and all 4 bosses in Phase 3.
Phase 1: You will fight the Prototype of War (Necrolord) and the Prototype of Dury (Kyrian). When one of these bosses hit 50% they will retreat and Phase 2 will begin.
Phase 2: You will fight the Prototype of Absolution (Venthyr) and the Prototype of Renewal (Night Fae). When one of these bosses hit 50% they will retreat and Phase 3 will begin.
Phase 3: You will fight all 4 bosses. They will come back into the boss room on the same health they left on.
[Heroic/Mythic] You must defeat all 4 bosses within 20 seconds of each other else they will heal back up.
Phase 1 - Prototype of War (Necrolord) and the Prototype of Dury (Kyrian)
Prototype of War
- Necrotic Ritual - Spawns 4 Necrotic Ritualists. Kill them before they fill the room with Necrosis.
- Runecarvers Deathtouch
- Debuff is applied to two players
- Each player runs into a barrier and gets dispelled
- If they are not in a barrier when dispelled or die AoE damage is dealt and debuff jumps to another person
Prototype of Duty
- Humbling Strikes - Swap every stack
- Windswept Wings
- Boss jumps to the north of the room
- Pushes the raid away from itself and throws spears
- If anyone is hit by a spear they will be stunned and the spear will need to be destroyed to free them
Windswept Wings - Push against the winds. Avoid the spears. Free people who get hit by the spears.
Phase 2 - Prototype of Absolution (Venthyr) and the Prototype of Renewal (Night Fae)
Prototype of Absolution
- Wracking Pain - Point away from raid & swap every stack
- Burden of Sin - Applies a raid wide DoT every 2 minutes
- Hand of Destruction
- Pulls the entire raid to his location
- Applies Sinful Projection to a majority of players
- Sinful Projection shoots from the front, back and sides of players
- If you are hit by Sinful Projection you will gain an additional stack of Burden of Sin
Prototype of Renewal
- Wild Stampede - Avoid the lines of beasts, they will knock you back
- Animastorm - Tornadoes will spawn from the boss which deal damage & silence players
- Withering Seeds
- 4 Seeds will spawn in the middle of the room
- The seeds will slowly die over time, heal them to prevent them from dying
- Healing one to full will heal the raid & apply a raid healing buff for 30 seconds which can stack
Sinful Projection - After 4 seconds projectiles will shoot out from your front, back and sides. If you are hit by any you will take a burst of Shadow damage, be stunned for 2 seconds and have an additional stack of Burden of Sin.
Wild Stempede, - Watch out for the lines of beasts. They spawn from the edges of the room and go from one side to the other.
Withering Seeds - Prevent the seeds from dying. Heal them up to full one at a time to maintain a +Healing buff on the raid.
Animastorm - Tornadoes will spawn around the boss and swirl out from their body. Standing inside the tornado will deal Nature Damage and Silence the player.
Phase 3 - All Bosses
[Heroic/Mythic] When any boss reaches 0 Health it will start a 20 second cast to heal back to 100%. Defeat all 4 bosses within this time frame to beat the encounter.
Tank Damage Profile
Prototype of Duty Swing Timer: 1.5s (Curse of Weakness 1.8s)
Prototype of Absolution Swing Timer: 2s (Curse of Weakness 2.4s)
Taunting Prototype of War / Renewal after they have been interrupted will help to get them into position as they like to chain cast and stand still.
Vengeance Demon Hunter
Raid damage dealt by Humbling Strikes is based on damage taken. Using Fiery Brand before the hit will lower this damage by a large amount.
Blessing of Protection can be used to free people stunned by spears.